By: The MyGuestbook Travel Expert
When taking a flight, it’s easy to arrive at your destination feeling dry and unkempt. Keeping a few simple products with you during any long or short flight can ensure that you arrive feeling refreshed and ready for your vacation.
- Clean wipes: Using cleansing wipes of any kind can come in handy after sitting on a sticky flight. Use the wipes to freshen up upon landing or even in your seat. You will feel much better knowing that your skin is clean.
- Deodorant and lotion: For obvious reasons, they should always be with you. Stay smelling fresh, especially after sitting still for hours.
- Moisturizer: Moisturizers are crucial to flying. Your face and skin can get incredibly dry from the plane and having moisturizer gives you the ability to rehydrate your face, preventing you from feeling and looking dull.
- Comfy clothes: Bringing a change of clothes can also help when you land. Changing out of garments and into new ones can also improve how you feel after long travel hours.
- Brush, makeup, toothbrush: Whatever your routine is, stick to it. Traveling can mess up our routine but sticking to the routine can often make for a smoother transition. Being able to brush your teeth upon landing will get rid of the dry mouth feeling.
There are far more products beyond this, but make sure to keep your carry-on stocked with all of these essentials and arrive feeling refreshed every day!